Download our iphone app.
For more information download our flier.
With the onset of Health Care Reform which includes initiatives such as VBP, Meaningful Use and Accountable Care Organizations, hospital processes have to be repeatable, consistent, and safe. Voice of the Customer and Transparency are the new “NormaI” imperatives. Now more than ever before it is the minimum responsibility and duty to be reliable, consistent, and provide safe processes through flawless execution for patients. We at 6SigmaTek look at processes, “One patient at a time”. It doesn’t matter if you are a 10 bed hospital or a 1000 bed hospital, that one patient could be a loved one. Our passion is that the patient comes first.
• Lean Certification and Training
• Lean Deployment
• 6Sigma Certification and Training
• Strategic Planning
• Performance Metric Creation
• Baldrige Training
• Baldrige Assessment
• Process/Facility Simulation Modeling
• Kaizen Event Training
• Kaizen Event Facilitation
• Kaizen Facilitator Training
• Energy Audits
• CHF Discharge – Reduced CHF discharge by 30 minutes per patient.
• Diabetes Meal Insulin Coordination – Reduced LOS for Diabetic patients by 17% (1 day).
• Blood Culture Rework – Reduced rework rate by 72%.
• Physician Clinic Messaging – Reduced time for MD to return patient calls by 58%.
• Physician Clinic Workflow – Improved Press Ganey scores by 83%. Decreased total visit time by 20 minutes.
• Main ER Throughput – Reduced LWBS by half and also realized a $273,186 positive financial impact.
• ER Admission Process – Reduced non-value added charting time by 80 minutes and reduced LWBS by half.
• Reduced vaccine inventory by more than 50% to reduce waste and enhance cash flow.
*These results represent a portion of more than $1.8 million in financial benefits/savings from April 2010 through February 2011 across the following facilities:
Our Lady of the Lake RMC, St. Elizabeth Hospital, Our Lady of Lourdes RMC, and St. Francis Medical Center. (Results may vary.)
Contact 6SigmaTek today for a complementary analysis of your hospital.